Tuesday 20 May 2014

Precedent Work and Macrocarpa



After taking to Kate she mentioned my house had the look of a Greek Labyrinth. This example shows the different levels and staircases moving high and low, showing a knotting effect. 
http://www.greek-islands.us/heraklio/knossos/

Space Architecture

http-//blog.productspec.net/2013/07/10/rheinzink-one-brand-four-lines-better-and-better/

Space Architecture

Macrocarpa wood: The lighter colour will go better with my concrete, also looking at the effect of wood on top and concrete on bottom. All showing the block figure look that i want in my house to reflect the wire knots I made as my initial concept.

Macrocarpa:

I would like the macrocarpa I use to have a silver off to make it a silver-grey colour. This will mean it will work well with my concrete. 

- Supplied and grown in NZ- Macrocarpa is a low- to medium- density softwood that looks and works like Kauri.- It is naturally durable for above ground reasons, perfect for my house on stilts. - Used structurally and decoratively 

No comments:

Post a Comment